7 Principles to live by---Hermetic laws
1. Mind- Everything is mental, we live in an illusion that our bodys are reality and what we see is a result of our body reacting to the outside world. When in fact we are only mind and our thoughts create our reality. Our Thoughts create that which is our present world. Maintaining and controllling your thoughts have a direct effect to your outside world. The more positive they are the more positive the outside world reacts to your thoughts.
2. Correspondance- "As above, so below" The macrocosm is a reflection of the microcosm. God created man in his own image Genisis 1:27 "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them". We are in harmony when we know ourselves, our relationship with others is a direct reflection to ourselves.
3. Vibration- some people vibrate at high frequencies others vibrate at lower frequencies. Scientists can record and monitor the vibration of humans. thoughts of love, acceptance, joy, peace and understanding are higher frequencies. Fear, anger, hate, jeolosy and guilt create the body to operate in a lower vibration, which is the root cause of disease. Living in a high vibration state, helps you and helps those you interact with on a daily basis. Knowing this can have a profound impact on your life and the life of those around you.
4. Polarity- We live in a duality existence. Everything has an opposite. The Earth, our body's. Hot-Cold, Yin Yang, Left-Right, Up-Down. One creates the other because balance is needed in everything. Thoughts, actions, physical existence is based on the balance between the opposing force. When one is out of balance both are. This can be easily seen in the symetry of the body. If the front is caved in the back will be convexed. This is the existence of our world.
5. Rhythm- Everything flows, energy is always moving. What flows in must flow out. What goes up must come down. The pendulum swings to the left egually as it swings right. Inhalation exhalation. Contraction, relaxation its always moving. Your Heart is always beating to the rhythm of opposites. Breathing, Digestion perspiration all are according to rhythm. Know this and life becomes easier and more graceful. Powerful yet gentle, strong yet relaxed in thoughts, actions and feelings both physical and emotional.
6. Cause and Effect- “Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.” What goes around comes around. Karma, you cannot escape it. If you put out good it will come back to you if you put out bad that will be your own creation as well.
7. Gender-Generation- We are both Masculine and Feminine in eveything we do. This is a quest for balance and understanding the use of energy. The energy and vibration of the universe is the same just in opposing forms. In Taoist alchemy, masculine and feminine are believed to be the same energy in two different forms. Balance of this energy in your Feminine or Masculine existence is the key to healthy life. Physically, emotionally, menatally socially and interpersonally.
Balance is found in life is found by understanding thsese principles and living through them.